Tuesday, January 24, 2012

REMEMBERING JIM

It's hard to believe that this past Sunday was the one-year anniversary of the passing of Jim Otterstrom of Big Bear, CA. I followed Jim's blog for many years and his untimely death was a real shock to me and many others. He had a big heart and a delicate soul--and the nastiness of the world just became too much for him to bear.

My thoughts and prayers are always with Peggy, his widow, and their beloved dog, Dallas. I know their lives became extra hard after his passing. I hope they have found some measure of normalcy since his passing.

If you want to see what this man was like in better days, check out some of the older entries of his blog here:

http://earthhomegarden.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_archive.html

I still miss you, Jim--and I hope you found your peace.

November 14th, 1945 - January 22nd, 2011

1 comment:

Nervenruh said...

Today is the 23rd of April. Maybe I'm late. Thinking on Jim. Often. As long as we do not forget him, he will be alive.